Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Dad/Best Roomie Ever

Well, its not actually Valentine's Day, but its Monday so all I can think about is...the color pink! Just kidding but sort of. The boyfriend and has been super sneaky lately so I think he's planning something. I thought I had it figured out, but I was wrong. 

The Valentine's Day Fairy (AKA the Roomie) came last night and delivered this:

which turned out to be this:

They're tiny pots with forget-me-not flowers! Roomie and I put our monograms on them of course. 

Last night I "helped" Roomie bake these yummy cupcakes and decorated (while I ate all the sprinkles) very festive to the holiday:


I wrapped Matt's present in the only bag I had, a Lilly via shop one. And I'm giving these cute little owl Valentine's to the BF, Roomie and Roomie's bf. 


All pink outfits! I can't wait :)

set.jpg







1 comment: