Friday, February 4, 2011

Binder Clips!

So a few months ago The College Prepster (I'm sure anyone who reads my blog has heard of her) posted an amazing idea!
(These pictures are from her blog so I hope she doesn't mind me reposting them.)

She strung her power cords through binder clips so they wouldn't get tangled! I thought this was genius and was from then on hunting for cute binder clips like hers. Welllllll, the other day I finally found some at Hobby Lobby! Unfortunately my desk's edges are too thick to stick them on it, but I put them on the bottom of my bed, which is right by my desk. That worked out perfectly because I can use them from my bed and desk!

(Excuse the bad photo, its an iPhone pic!)

In addition to these purposes, I use the binder clips for everything since they're so cute!




1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea! Those binder clips are so cute, too!

    P.S. Thanks so much for following my blog! Hope you're having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete