Saturday, February 26, 2011

Shoes!

So, after much debating I finally decided on the (drumroll please)....


9294455_1_1200x735.jpg

METALLIC SPERRY!

I love them. They go well with (almost) everything. I finally went out and bought them because the weather was nice and warm, as in high 60s, for about a week. I thought Spring was finally on its way, but the day after I bought them we got hit with a few inches of snow! So they are sitting in my closet waiting for their Mizzou debut. 

However, I can't be happy without a shoe dilemma. I decided to see whats the big deal with TOMS. Now, I'm not a late-comer. I've known about TOMS just as long as everyone else and I participated in the TOMS- 'Go a day without shoes' awareness event for the fifth time last year. However, I never got a pair because I thought they might look weird on my feet, but I've decided to take the plunge. I think I've decided on a glittery pair (but that is subject to change), but I can't decide between the gold and pink!
file_226.jpgw-pink-glitters-s-h10.jpg
I first liked the pink, but then I thought why not get a gold pair for Mizzou games? Decisions, decisions... What does everyone think? Do you like TOMS? Are they durable? Leave your opinions in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment